Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Magic of Accessories

May I say that accessories are the easiest and possibly most economical way to update your look.  They will go that extra mile for you, travel lightly, and have magical transformative powers.  A pair of earrings is nearly weightless and takes up no space in your handbag, so going from day to night is a cinch.

For those who are on a budget, or with little closet space, a well thought out collection of jewelry, scarves, and belts, is the way to go.  For me coats also count as accessories, although they take up more space than my scarves....  But in our climate, you wear coats practically year round, so wearing the same cover-up day in day out could get boring.

Certain jewelry styles will work extra hard for you.  In every collection I make sure I offer a few styles of long necklaces.  So versatile!  In fact, at every trunk show I get asked if I have some with me.  And I do!  I wear them looped around twice, three times, long, knotted, as a bracelet, or even a belt!

Whatever you do, fashion is a means of self expression so have fun with it!

"La Plage" long necklace worn looped twice


"High N'Low" long necklace in blue worn long and knotted

"High N'Low" in blue and "Zaza" in green and gold long necklaces worn as bracelets

"Zaza" long necklace in green and gold worn as a triple strand




No comments:

Post a Comment