Thursday, October 20, 2011

Autumn Delights

Autumn is my favorite season. There is something about the muted hues of brown, ochre, and mossy green that makes me feel safe and cocooned. I love foggy mornings, misty afternoons, and drizzle on my face (great for the skin, by the way!) Walking through piles of dry leaves is a delight, and dodging falling chestnuts is fun, although they scare my dog... In Seatttle, hearing a fog horn on these darker, moodier days is special. As well as having a multitude of coffee houses on every corner to wake up with a cup of joe on dark days. My personal indulgence in coats, gloves, and scarves becomes a justified obsession, and adding accessories in my favorite hues makes getting dressed extra fun. What is your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment