Friday, September 9, 2011

My Inspiration

I am a nomad - every few years my life takes me somewhere else.  Growing up I never even thought of leaving my Polish family but fate had other plans.  I have to say Pacific Northwest is the most beautiful place on Earth I have ever lived , and I feel so fortunate to be here.  The beauty of nature freed a lot of creativity in me and my love of organic elements came through in a lot of my designs.  The pace of life, the light, and the spirit of the region have taken me where I have never dreamt of.  I am often asked - "what's your inspiration?" - and I often feel that answering simply that nature surrounding us is what is the constant source of new ideas, may not be enough.  But just look around - how can you not be moved by these wonders?





No comments:

Post a Comment